Sunday, December 21, 2008

I MADE IT!!!



It's my third day in Japan and I feel like my time here has already gone so fast.  Yesterday was Ray's birthday (today in the states) and we got to celebrate by seeing him play two games in Osaka where he scored 16 and 22 points respectively.  It was great!  The food is amazing, and the scenery has been incredible.
I've already had so many experiences- I can't wait to post pictures.  I've met some amazing people, loved hanging out with tall teammates, the people of Japan are bizarrely kind and polite... I can't believe that I have nearly three weeks here!
Oh by the way, my bags didn't show up... it's been three days and they SHOULD come tomorrow...but its been fine.  
SO, I plan on posting more when I get the chance.  Keep checking back!
I love you all!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

How friggin exciting!! Tell Ray congrats and Happy Birthday! I miss you!! Come back friend!! Post Pics!!