Monday, September 15, 2008

Baptizem receptoin 120+ people!


This was a baptizem reception held at my place! Check out my beautiful stair case leading to my room(s) upstairs!
Okay....now look at the food that I HELPED MAKE! Yes.....I'm taking cooking lessons almost every day and learning how to make beautiful Italian food! I worked this job with 3 other cooks and helpers....this is the talented bar tender, Franko (no speakie english). There were over 100 people that attended this party that lasted until 12 am! So tired but was too much fun! Just me and Gianni spoke english tonight....but I'm learning so fast! Ah' finito? :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Katie, what a beautiful town! So many architectural treasures. Let's see: awesome Italian cook, member of local union for earth moving, tourist, native Italian linguist, the next nun in the Italian version of the sound of music but with only one child, cultural observer! We can't wait for more text and pictures. We are part of the adventure! Love, Uncle Lee and Aunt Chris