Saturday, March 7, 2009

Its sure been fun updating my blog in the last couple days....I've had such poor internet connection since I've been here that its very hard to load pictures unless I have all day to waist on just ONE pic. load! For some reason the speed has been awesome so I've taken advantage of it and here you go.....It may not be until Roy and Reed arrive that I "update" again...and Then I'll be all moved back to the Great America to show you glossy prints instead and stories in person....but I hope you have enjoyed so far. This has been a life changing adventure of me here in Italy. I thank God for all He has provided and taught me in just my few 8 months of living here. I'm so thankful for all your love and support durning what were some very lonely times for me....But I would do it all over again and encourage EVERYONE to follow your dreams....You just have to trust and obey Jesus...
and you'll NOT be disapointed!
I love you all!----Katie

No comments: