Saturday, March 7, 2009


Winter and I spent the weekend at our sister Church of Christ in Florence...This is David (pastor) helping us out in singing practice for church the next day.....

Look at what a beautiful place we got to worship in! Was told that this area was bommed but this dome was left standing...and now we use it as a church!


Meet Jim Woodroof (pastor David's father) visiting from Ark. He has written 8 books and gave me his latest "Between the Rock and a Hard Place" for my spiritual birthday when I met him! He was a pastor/missionary for over 45 years! Great man, great family....



That's Debbie (David's wife) Katy and Sara cooking dinner in the bible school's kitchen. Debbie is a great cook and I can't wait to take the boys to meet her!




Sara for some reason reminded me of what beautiful Blue-River may look like when she gets older....I kept telling Sara that until she gave me a pic. with her :) she has lived in Italy for 8 years in missions! Very beautiful spirit :)

No comments: